Our Mission, Vision & Values
The world we live in is a constantly changing place, with an alarming proportion of our planets species threatened with the risk of extinction. In order for us to continue to develop as the home of all things wildlife with wildlife conservation central to the heart of all our work we must continue to look ahead. Understanding the trends and forces that will shape the natural world in the future will help to prepare us for what’s to come.
Below you will find our overall mission, vision and the values that we are guided by as an organisation and as individuals:
• To educate people of all ages about our planets wildlife.
• To offer the very best wildlife events and animal encounters.
• To become the leading provider of animal experiences and animal days out.
• To offer class leading wildlife travel opportunities in the UK and across the globe.
• To provide a high quality zoo consultancy service to some of the worlds leading animal collections.
• To inspire people to make an active difference to the natural world where ever possible.
• To establish a European conservation centre for endangered species.
In order to achieve our mission, we have developed a set of goals, which we work towards:
Fauna: Continue to develop our animal collection to the highest standards and to become involved in an even greater number of conservation projects.
Exploration: Bringing to the world a portfolio of destinations and attractions allowing travellers to experience wildlife like never before.
Quality: Delivering consistently high quality.
Partners: Maintaining and developing our ever increasing network of partners, associates and suppliers.
Planet: Being a responsible and sustainable organisation, striving for ever cleaner and greener practices in all that we do.
People: Being an organisation where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
Conservation / Education / Sustainability / Integrity / Collaboration / Quality / Innovation / Leadership